As your trusted Anoka County real estate partner, we are honored you have chosen us to assist you & your family in your next home purchase and/or sale of your current home. We feel confident you will be so satisfied in partnering with us you will gladly refer our team to your friends, family and co-workers.
Every member of our team is 100% committed to your satisfaction in your real estate transaction with us.
Our commitment to you is:
• We investigate other successful agents and brokers to see what they are doing in terms of marketing, sales processes, training, etc. so that we are able to make changes as we see the value to change.
• We attend regional and national training events to learn and test the newest technological advances in the real estate industry. We also network at these events with agents and brokers from all around the United States.
• We are proud to be a part of the huge Keller Williams family of over 110,000 agents nationwide. This enables us to network for relocation clients, information sharing and technology enrichment by being a part of such a large organization.
• We have a team of agents and administrative staff who “specialize” in each phase of the real estate industry. This way when you work with our buyers’ specialists, they are trained, knowledgeable and skilled in the buying side. When you work with our listing specialists, they research current market conditions and pricing and are able to deliver to you and your family precise, accurate recommendations on selling your home.
• When you partner with us, you partner with our entire team. With over 75 years of combined experience, we feel confident you will feel confident your real estate transaction is in skilled, experienced hands. From buyers & listing specialists, administrative and leadership you will benefit from the involvement from everyone on our team.
• You will not find a harder working group of agents and administrative staff than The Paul Ekstrom Team. We mastermind weekly on ways to improve our services for our clients. We are 100% committed to you and your family's total satisfaction.